Pages

Friday, September 2, 2011

Spaces I like-Mudrooms

I'm planning to spend this Labor Day doing some labor! I've got a shrub issue that needs some attention out front. When we moved into our house almost 2 years ago, I was pregnant with baby number 2. My husband travels so it's mostly just mom around here. Well, my dad-thinking he was doing me a favor-started "trimming" a hedge out front between our house and the neighbors. Unfortunately, it was a real hack job!-oops. Anyway-every so often when the neighbors have people over, they'll go stand in front of the hacked bush and talk!lol. I promised to fix it a while ago-our neighbors are very patient and super nice! Hopefully my project will turn out ok-it's very tricky. Hope you have a happy weekend and a wonderful holiday!  

Since I was thinking about organization this week and our crazy entryway, I had mudrooms on the mind. Here's a few pics of some ideas I like.....

via Apartment Therapy

via BHG

Decor Pad

Sarah Richardson

Decor Pad

Highstreet Market Blog

via Jones Design Co. blog

Decor Pad

via Style Understood Blog

BHG

No comments: