Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

ETSY ARTIST FINDS...

With travel still on my mind, I found some Etsy artists with wares to compliment the travel minded shopper.

Have a look...

SHERRY TRUITT STUDIOS: This shop has some really cool pieces including necklaces, bottle stoppers, and drawer pulls. Her vintage map jewelry is popular and has even been featured in a wedding magazine.



HEATHER FUTURE:This student/artist says "I'm always trying different techniques and getting excited and passionate about something new. I'll work intently on one project for a few weeks, and then need something completely different to keep my mind excited. So I've got lots of different work in both my Etsy shops, along with other projects, from murals to private commissions to gallery projects, that don't end up on Etsy." Her shop is filled with lots of things. Check it out!


Brightwall:I've featured this shop before but artist Erik Taylor has some cool upcycled luggage and other stuff too. The best part-he's a Detroiter! Check him out...







No comments: