Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

THURSDAY ART ADDITIONS....

Well this week I've been pretty busy working on artwork for my Lucky and Roo-Roo collection-a nursery, kids themed collection for my Etsy shop. But, that's not really related to the birdies, bunnies and spring things I've got going on this week so...hmmm

I dug around and found some other things that I thought would suffice. 3 are original acrylics and one is an ink illustration with digital color-I whipped that one up today actually. 

The First one, Spring Birds II, is an original acrylic on canvas I did 2 years ago for a charity event-it's a picture of the piece with my camera on my phone then I brought up the light and vibrancy on the computer.

The second one I did in the fall last year and I call it Tweet-I always thought the bird looked a little funny, so I kept that one for myself! I took a picture of it and then I messed around with some digital effects -just for fun-but it turned out a little crazy-so you can't see that!.

I put the Golden Bird's Waiting in there too-you may have seen this one already-it's my Etsy shop.

Finally my Mom asked me to do an original piece for her to compliment her bedroom renovation this week and she so happens to love birds-perfect!. She boldly painted her bedroom violet-while my dad was out in Arizona-lol-when he returned to the purple bedroom he said-"Oh-It's...really pretty Moe" :) they are too funny...Anyway that's all for today-but I did get my windows painted yesterday for spring and I'll show you that tomorrow....

Hope you like....

spring birds II

tweet


  


Golden Bird's Waiting 8x10 Etsy $18
 
mom original illustration


Mom's bird illustration  with digital colors added..





SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR FRIDAY'S  HUMBLE ABODE POST-INCLUDING AN UPDATE ON THE STAIRWAY PROJECT!

No comments: