Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

THURSDAY ART ADDITIONS

OK-so like I said last week I am away from home and I have definite limitations in the art department. However I had fun creating some things on the computer. I did paint the " ghetto city" print but taking a pic of it doesn't really capture the textures and colors very well. Anyway enough of the that.

Since Detroit has been the focus of this weeks inspiration I did a little text art project with the D in mind. I also had some machinery from a construction site on my phone, a cool jeep (love jeeps)-kinda mechanical looking, and a vintage Empire State oil sign I peeped in an antique store near Middlebury, Indiana last summer. Hope you enjoy.....



ghetto city II

ghetto city I


detroit print black and white

detroit sign print green

detroit print brick

construction site dots

construction site pink

empire state red

empire state pink/green

Empire state pink

jeep green/yellow

jeep pink/yellow

SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR FRIDAY NITE SUPPER CLUB....HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

No comments: